Industry 4.0 comes from the so-called Fourth Industrial Revolution, which is leading to a fully automated and interconnected industrial production. Industry 4.0 indicates a trend of industrial automation that combines various new production technologies in order to improve human-machine interaction, working conditions, productivity and production quality of plants.
SyntechEngineering srl designs machines able to meet the imposed needs of Industry 4.0
Our machines are equipped with the following systems and features:
• PLC (Programmable Logic Controller): industrial computer that controls machines, communicates with external systems and can be reprogrammed.
• Interconnessioni: the machine can interconnect with other systems through standard or internationally recognized protocols.
• HMI (Human Machine Interface):communicating with our machines is simple and intuitive. Thanks to the software designed by our technicians it is possible to view the machine status, change the process parameters and be warned of any problems.
• Compliance with the latest occupational safety, health and hygiene standards.
Remote maintenance, remote diagnosis and remote-control systems. Our machines can be remotely controlled and reprogrammed, thus providing the possibility of remote technical assistance.
• Continuous monitoring of working conditions and process parameters through sensors.